stolen disco

was out today, great weather,drove a few short lanes then the ox drove to ? abbas then back up the shaftesbury drove, halfway between the race course (salisbury) and the end of the lane there is a stolen disco,pretty complete ,m reg,burgundy,smells like a female owner abandoned in the middle you can squeeze by in a 90 anything bigger you will need to move it.its not burnt out yet and could be there for a while. i may report it to the plod tmrw.

was out today, great weather,drove a few short lanes then the ox drove to ? abbas then back up the shaftesbury drove, halfway between the race course (salisbury) and the end of the lane there is a stolen disco,pretty complete ,m reg,burgundy,smells like a female owner abandoned in the middle you can squeeze by in a 90 anything bigger you will need to move it.its not burnt out yet and could be there for a while. i may report it to the plod tmrw.

Report it now, perhaps someone will get their car back.

Chris

Reported it yesterday after a few stupid questions

What makes you think its stolen?

Are you sure its not a dog walker?

After telling them i was at the vehicle for some time and hadnt seen any dog walkers carrying disco spare wheels or stereos (no sense of humour at wiltshire constabulary) they said they will send someone out.

Hopefully before someone torches it.