Ex Mod 90 2.5 NA PAS pump Bracket

HI,

I am trying to find a PAS Pump Bracket for my Ex Mod 90 2.5 NA I keep seeing different part numbers so am now confused. I seem to be somewhere with ETC8854 or ERC6974 as they crop up the most but don't know if they are equivelent. Can anyone advise or point me in the direction of one. Cheers

Depends on build, what is the last 8 digits of the chassis number, if it had FA then 6 numbers it should be 1990 model year, as my own 110 is FA but a 1990 model year. 

ERC6974 upto June 1989

ETC8854 From June 1989

You may find either will fit. 

The up to June 1989 part -- ERC6974  is a obsolete part, only 1 on ebay from a non UK seller but around 200+ quid plus postage

photo of the part in this thread from 2016. it looks pretty much the same as the 2.5TD & 200tdi defender engine have fitted. ETC8854 found one on ebay right now https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=ETC8854&_sacat=0