Carowner Virus

Simon_CSK

I think I need to get back to work soon and stop looking at salvage auctions.

I have just bought another Range Rover L322 this time a TDV8 Autobiography this adds to 2 Discovery 2's, a P38 and an L322 HSE that I have acquired so far this year as well as having a Discovery 2 and a P38, CSK and a Mini Cooper Convertible which I have owned for a considerable time. 

My wife thinks I am nuts however as soon as this is over I am going to sell two of the Discoveries and the HSE.

• Haha 1

"as this is over I am going to sell two of the Discoveries and the HSE." thats just what I've told the wife about the beemer thats arriving next week, she didn't believe me....

"I seem to have spent a considerable amount of time looking at what tools to buy next"

my new el cheapo tool chest has just arrived along with enough socket organisers, ratchet spanners (I need more body spanners?) and some c shaped and s shaped obstruction spanners (now those I needed), a set of open ended and ring crowfoot spanners (well they're shiny, what can I say).

51 minutes ago, JeffR said:

"as this is over I am going to sell two of the Discoveries and the HSE." thats just what I've told the wife about the beemer thats arriving next week, she didn't believe me....

"I seem to have spent a considerable amount of time looking at what tools to buy next" my new el cheapo tool chest has just arrived along with enough socket organisers, ratchet spanners (I need more body spanners?) and some c shaped and s shaped obstruction spanners (now those I needed), a set of open ended and ring crowfoot spanners (well they're shiny, what can I say).

Jeff

I want to sell them to get some money back. I don't need 10 cars no matter how I try to justify it to myself.

This lock down I've finished breaking a 110 (just got a pile of bits to get rid of). I've finished some work on a mini jem so that's going with in a week or so. I've got a pile of bits and a chassis to sort on the wife's 110. We'll gloss over the other two mini Jem's I have stashed. So now seems like the perfect time to look into moving house........

Mike

• Haha 1

And I've concentrated on fixing a ride-on lawn mower that has had an oil leak for at least three years, and on a petrol powered air compressor that needs a new bullwhip. 

Keep well, keep healthy and keep happy.

Mike