Rear Suspension dragging its ass!

Leigh831

Hi - Ive got a  2.7 Sport 07 plate, I took out the troublesome suspension and put in shocks and coil springs but my rear suspension is over 2" lower than the front and with 3 people in going up a hill on a dirt track it drags catching the exhaust all the way up the track

Ive measured the exhaust to the floor and its not even 4 " measurements from the centre of the wheel to the wheel arch on the front is 18" and 19" and at the back its 16"  and and 17"

Looking for some ideas as to why this may be and what to try to sort it out 

Thanks

Leigh

What did you fit in place of the air springs? Sounds like the coils you fitted are far too weak.

Is be concerned about handling on the road as well as ground clearance - it doesn't sound terribly safe! 

What problem were you having with the EAS? 

9 hours ago, geoffbeaumont said:

What did you fit in place of the air springs? Sounds like the coils you fitted are far too weak.

Is be concerned about handling on the road as well as ground clearance - it doesn't sound terribly safe! 

What problem were you having with the EAS? 

i fitted springs and coils and the electric box to take the lights off the dash. Brought them off Ebay and they posted me 4  x 13mm rubber spacers to fit. to see if this would work  Took it to a gagrge who said they think springs are too weak just wanted some more advice before i tackle the seller