Custom wheel archs

Hi there, 

I have started to build a prototype wheel arch. As seen in the photos it's not only slight wider but it reduces the gap between the wheel arch and tyre, and it means that you can still get the same performance while having the car seem a little lower. The rear of my defender 300tdi has always had a bigger gap between the wheel arch and tyre than the front, so this reduces that. I have also narrowed both edges so it gives it a more aggressive look. This defender is actually on the TMD tuning progressive springs so its slightly lower already. It fits perfect for defenders with 30mm spacer 

I was only going to make it for myself , but I am now thinking about making a mold an making some. the final product might be little different. Would this be something anyone would be interested, or see this being a useful product? honest opinions? 

Thanks Archie

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

29 minutes ago, western said:

Hardtop van style vehicles always sit high at the rear when not carrying a load, when it is loaded the vehicle will sit level. 

Is there a way to lower the back down with out changing the spring 

had a big drop on 110 pick up, front around 2.5" difference. turned out the front springs had softened up and dropped making it look worse.

new springs all round now pretty much level. (medium springs not heavy duty)