An un-holy creation

HoSS

3 hours ago, landroversforever said:

Might be worth pointing out for people that don’t know, it’s built as a drag car. Think it runs around 10/11secs in the 1/4 mile from memory. 

That doesn’t matter.  It doesn’t increase performance - it’s purely for aesthetics and is terrible for health.  It’s also wilful and deliberate pollution.  I hope the damned thing explodes.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snagger said:

That doesn’t matter.  It doesn’t increase performance - it’s purely for aesthetics and is terrible for health.  It’s also wilful and deliberate pollution.  I hope the damned thing explodes.

Err yes it does increased performance.

1 hour ago, Snagger said:

It’s also wilful and deliberate pollution.

Yes it is but so are a lot of things. How many people travel to football grounds week in week out?  What about  F1 for example - they fly around the world, as do plenty of spectators. How much fuel is burnt by the total attendance at say Silverstone over four days? Once you start picking on one polluting car it's hard to stop.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:53 PM, Snagger said:

Of course it does, you can't get max power on a STD arrangement without having over-fueling at some regimes and hence black smoke.
Although i agree its a d..k move to do that on the road, surprised its shown on a public road to start with.