Free, failed Series steering experiment.

citizen kane

Having a bit of a clear out, was going to throw this out  https://www.landyzone.co.uk/land-rover/quicker-steering.350293/ but thought it might be of some use to someone. Not really suitable for a road going vehicle. You get the arms and adaptor, think I've already taken the ball joints off.

You need to be able to collect from Fleet, Hants. Not interested in packing it up or sending it, its much easier for me to throw it in the recycling bin rather than chase it around the garage with random bits or cardboard and sticky tape then wait in for a courier who always turn up late.

Advertised on other forums as well.

• 7 months later...
On 6/14/2020 at 9:14 PM, citizen kane said:

Having a bit of a clear out, was going to throw this out  https://www.landyzone.co.uk/land-rover/quicker-steering.350293/ but thought it might be of some use to someone. Not really suitable for a road going vehicle. You get the arms and adaptor, think I've already taken the ball joints off.

You need to be able to collect from Fleet, Hants. Not interested in packing it up or sending it, its much easier for me to throw it in the recycling bin rather than chase it around the garage with random bits or cardboard and sticky tape then wait in for a courier who always turn up late.

Advertised on other forums as well.

Do you still have this as I would be interested in it.   Been trying something similar