Is there a Defender PDF Rust Proof manual?

Hello.

I think I once had a PDF from landrover about rust proofing the Defender. Where to spray to reach all cavities and  so on... Not sure I'm remembering correctly, but a bit like the water ingress manual but for spraying vax, dinitrol, oil or whatever your favorit method is. (I vote Linseed oil). 

Am I correct, or is it just something I dreamt? Cant find any traces from it on the web anyway...

thanks.

And how do you actually go about rustproofing the inside of the bulkhead. So far I've found:

Remove the top hinge bult and spray in the hole using a pipe and a 360 head..

Use the holes next to the wipers (that is covered with small round rubber bits) and spray spray spray...

If you take out the interior light switch you can use a 60cm extension tube on an aerosol wax product through the hole. I managed to get the tube right up to the windscreen blocks as the spray grease could be seen to seep out of the seams. You can then just move the tube around while spraying the product.

Edited by Lightning