Any members have one yet ?

Not got one no.... but I'm booked to go for a play in oneĀ once things start up again, my uncle's got a free shot in it, due to his other purchase (Velar)Ā :ph34r:Ā but this is the uncle that submerged his red Evoque on a pay and play site a few years ago...

20120624_0609.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've seen at least three 110s now, no 90s. Looks quite good - as others have said, it doesn't look as big in the flesh as it does in some photos. Still not keen on the back. The side warts are less offensive in some colours than others. Without it the 110 would have a huge featureless dark band - I reckon they looked at the design, decided it didn't work and instead of fixing the basics stuck the wart on the side to break it up.

Doesn't really stand out though - in the flesh it's even more "just another generic SUV/crossover".

If I was in the market for a Discovery type car I'd take a look - but it's not a replacement for the old Defender and it isn't going to attract that market.

3 minutes ago, missingsid said:

I parked the test 110 behind my D3 after returning, it is the same width and looks to be the same length?

The top half of them is narrower for sure, probably makes them look smaller overall.

14 minutes ago, Anderzander said:

The 90 isnā€™t out at all yet is it?Ā 
Ā 

I saw my first 110 yesterday - a fleeting glimpse, but it looked huge !

Not sure how much of that is the large sides of the design and howĀ much is the actual size of it.Ā 

90 model was on a photo shot on Skye recently.

8 hours ago, western said:

The 2020 Defender hasn't yet been officially released or made available to the motoring press in UK, due to covid restrictions. haven't seen any tv adverts for it either.

Have seen the TV advert a few times.Ā 

Only seen one 110 though on the road. Excluding the one I drove and the one a friend has bought (which I've only seen parked in his garden so far).Ā 

On 9/1/2020 at 3:30 PM, western said:

The 2020 Defender hasn't yet been officially released or made available to the motoring press in UK, due to covid restrictions. haven't seen any tv adverts for it either.

There have been numerous adverts on the idiot lantern, depicting the vehicle doing ruffty-tufty things

• 3 months later...