Td5 rebuild clutch

Hi i have a 90 td5 06 and i have rebuilt it on a galvanised chassis and am building it for road and off road use, can anyone explain what is the best clutch i can get because from what i have found is that there is a mix between clutchfix and lof clutches, i have heard good things about both but i also seen somewhere where they say that lof is just a copy of clutchfix can anyone explain and direct me to the best option please. And if single or duel mass as i dont know too much about clutches.

i would go lof and go there heavy duty kit with the solid flywheel conversion.

very help full on the phone if you give them a ring.

just about to do mine, will also fit there slave cylinder at the same time.

There's a power spec kit waiting to be installed here. I asked LOF's advice for an overlander Td5, specifically mentioning our experiences with heavily corrugated roads, and the power spec is what they suggested.

They responded quickly, Luke seems like a nice chap.

I did express my doubts about risks of a single mass flywheel. They have the answer on their blog here.

It must be noted that they're defending their own products of course, but the explanation seems legitimate.