TD5 Bulkhead Footwell Grommet

Hi Western  Non-specific forum members

I need to find the grommet for the 1999 TD5 Defender bulkhead I have but can't see anything on the diagrams. Hole measures about 52mm, tried buying other grommets but it doesn't like them due to the depth of the lip.

IMG-20121201-00446.jpg.ab938748c7476011bff8a9981c7376bd.jpg

As always, really appreciate any help.

• 2 weeks later...

I simply taped mine up, however I'd be keen on certain grommets as well. The difficult will be that the veritable grommets have a gap in them for the channels, so they won't generally tackle the issue. Possibly simply some elastic bungs is the best arrangement.

In the end, because from Ralph's links it doesn't appear there is a specific grommet, I found a piece of plastic that fit the hole with a curved rim (the lid of a spray paint can). Sounds bodge as heck but it's solidly held in place because it matches the depth and circumference of the hole exactly and I sealed it in with RTV. I then cut a grommet of the right size (but wrong depth) so it could be RTVed in place on the interior side for cosmetics.