County door levers

Dos any one know if you can refurbish or adjust floppy  outer door lever on the front door latch  on the early county's? or if you can get the part new? It has the series style latch on the outside of the door and the  more modern style lever like a 200tdi on the inside 

Cheers 

Jesse 

It should be possible to adjust them. Failing that they were still available new, for an exorbitant price. It will involve drilling the rivets out of the lock assemble to get inside it and see where the worn components are

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Land-Rover-One-Parts-Catalogue/dp/1855202883/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=land+rover+one_ten+up+to+august+1986&qid=1595768423&s=books&sr=1-1

Edited by neil110

These door handles are NLA, unless you're lucky enough to find one in some very obscure place.

The reason they go slack is because an internal torsion spring breaks. There's nothing to adjust in there, but they do get full of general dirt and grime. As Neil says, you can drill out the rivets to get inside, then reassemble with small nuts and bolts. 
My dad helped me with the first one of these I ever did, and he made me a new spring from some music wire he had knocking about.

I need to do the same for my current 110's front doors, but I'll have to make my own springs now. The latches still work fine, but it's just another annoying rattle.