Problem TD5 start up

Hi all, would need help about my defender 110, 1998 TD5.

I came home previous night and the next day won't start up.
First thing I notice is that glow plug indicator (yellow) and engine warning (red color) on dash board don’t light up with oil and batery light. Usually when i turn the key all of them light up and when i start the engine they turn off. 
Second thing i notice is that I didn’t hear the pump. Usualy, when i turn the key, i heard the pump for about 5-10 sec, then it stops, and i start the engine. Now i don't hear it, when i turn the key 1 step.
I check all fuses and relays, all of them get 12V. Then I disconnect pump relay and put a wire in 30 and 87 on pump relay contact and the pump start work (there is noise) but glow plug indicator light isn’t there. Fuel tank show half full, and i did around 400km since i last tank it, so it should have for est 200km.
When i try to start the engine it’s only starter working and nothing happens. Check all groundings and clean cables. 
We have 20-30 degrees celsius. Check fuel pump kill switch relay. 

I have doubts, that the diesel don't come to the engine (injectors). Is this pump problem? Or is some ground around ECU? that don't allow pump relay to start the pump? 

Please any help.

Thanks