Tyre Detailing

Cornish Rattler

Considered frivolous by the serious series owner.

I liked them on a Cal look Datsun Patrol I had decades ago. 

But I was a teenager, I'm wiser now. And don't even wash cars anymore.

Not a fan of the white block lettering , but the white edge on this looks good , not shouty or in your face with the body/wheel colour.

More to the point , it's personal choice and you rarely see two Series that look the same . :i-m_so_happy:each to their own and long may it be so .

Steve

13 hours ago, steve b said:

Not a fan of the white block lettering , but the white edge on this looks good , not shouty or in your face with the body/wheel colour.

More to the point , it's personal choice and you rarely see two Series that look the same . :i-m_so_happy:each to their own and long may it be so .

Steve

Yes apparently most Cooper Discoverer tyres come with the white block lettering on the tyres but seems to only be on tyres from 265 - ? X 16 onwards but our's are 235 - 85 x 16 and don't, also the black lettering is a different style of lettering to the ones that have white lettering on,the black lettering has lines going across the letters and makes it harder to paint and possibly run so we just did the outside of the lettering :)

Edited by Cornish Rattler

I think he means you need a couple of washers between bulkhead feet and outrigger tubes to move the bulkhead and thus doors forward.  The panel gap at the back of the doors does look very tight, and any cross ailing off road might cause panel damage as the body flexes.

• 2 weeks later...