Fitting banjo fittings to calipers?

I wanted to fit flexi lines to my front calipers and run them down the radius arms, then straight to the master cylinder as this is a lot simpler solution than the factory mix of hard lines round the engine bay and along inner wings, flexi line, then hard lines from top of swivel to bottom of caliper. 

However, with the design of the RRC front calipers, the straight M10 x1 fitting hoses will foul on the track rod.

Is it ok to fit the angled banjo fitting to all calipers? I’m assuming yes, as there’s appears to be nothing obstructing fitting one, so if I get an M10 x1 banjo fitting I should be ok. Or are certain calipers designed to use banjo fittings and some not?

cheers, Steve 

DF99FD97-F99D-40A5-AD9F-545B33B72B84.jpeg

5BC217EE-DB44-4916-9F28-33139292564B.jpeg

I did my entire truck in flexi hose, the basic stuff from Think Automotive with steel fittings and it's worked lovely.

You just buy the hose by the metre and put the ends on as you need - just remember to buy more hose than you think, it's amazing how much you use when you have to wind it neatly around the truck.

53 minutes ago, FridgeFreezer said:

I did my entire truck in flexi hose, the basic stuff from Think Automotive with steel fittings and it's worked lovely.

You just buy the hose by the metre and put the ends on as you need - just remember to buy more hose than you think, it's amazing how much you use when you have to wind it neatly around the truck.

I only have the flexi hose in the normal places but +1 for Think Automotive, really helpful and have spent time to find solutions and if more than one option then they will get the best/affordable ratio where possible.

20 hours ago, darthdicky said:

That looks fantastic Steve!

Mine has the banjo fittings on the front and works fine

Cheers DD 👍

20 hours ago, FridgeFreezer said:

Crikey Steve, that should be marked as NSFW :moglite:

Beautiful job!

Thanks, getting there slowly.