just putting this here

Nonimouse

22 hours ago, geoffbeaumont said:

I think the larger radius on the front of the wings is almost entirely why it looks wrong - that appears to be a standard defender bonnet that's fitted (presumably why it's painted when the rest is bare metal), and it overhangs because it's made to meet the much tighter radius of the standard wings.

I think you’re right, and it could be a limitation due to the thickness of the aluminium sheet they used, unable to bend any tighter without cracking or fracturing.

22 hours ago, geoffbeaumont said:

I think the larger radius on the front of the wings is almost entirely why it looks wrong - that appears to be a standard defender bonnet that's fitted (presumably why it's painted when the rest is bare metal), and it overhangs because it's made to meet the much tighter radius of the standard wings.

I think the absence of seams on the front wings makes it all look rather different.

On 9/22/2020 at 7:43 AM, geoffbeaumont said:

It is not larger.  It is positioned wrong. The wings are too short.

Edited by Red90
  • Like 2