I have a new chassis loom here, waiting to go in my 110, all the connections at forward end are pre moulded rubber single or multi plugs/sockets. so they should match up to the existing bulkhead loom. 

I can have a look at my bulkhead connections tomorrow & sort some photo's

looked at my 110 the reverse light wiring is like this.

reverse switch 2 wires. to a 2 core cable [2 x green/brown trace] from switch going forward then up bulkhead coming out adjacent to clutch pedal housing, 

1 green/brown goes to the matching single green/brown that is within the chassis loom [single bullet connection] 

other green/brown goes to the rubber multi pin plug to connect to the plain green wire [12v feed from fusbox] 

photo's to follow.

7 hours ago, Snagger said:

Stock photos, Ralph?  There are some brown steel bit there which could have been galvanised...😝

These were taken in reply to the original question. so not 'stock' photos.

the brown bits on clutch pedal housing I don't think will cause me a problem, I probably won't bother replacing the brake & clutch pedal housings  for galvanised items, both got wire brushed & painted when I did the driver side footwell a while ago.

I was follow this post as I had the exact same wiring question for reverse on my LT85....

But nowhere in the engine bay have I got the equivalent 2 wires (Green and Green/Brown) to connect the 2 gearbox wires to.  I’ve only got 1 connector left free on the 8way block for the rear lights and that’s the black/blue for my diff lock switch (yet to be connected).... I just seem to be missing 2 connectors somewhere!! 🤯  Im more concerned about the Green (fused) one... as I can just run a separate cable back to the reverse light if needed for the other one.

Are they different colors on the Military loom by any chance?

The looms use the UK standard wiring colours, Military vehicles were LR's were not normally fitted with reverse lights, so they could not show white lights to the rear in a operational situation, so quite likely the 2 core wires & reverse light switch were never fitted when built.

Holy carp!! You learn something new every day. Must admit this did cross my mind... however my LT85 is a refurbished ex MoD box, and it had the wiring still attached to the gearbox so figured I was wrong 🙂

i assume it’s ok to find another power feed as long as it’s fused? (What amp rating is it normally?)