We’ve had a few things posted on here about the new Bronco - the more I see of it the more I like it and the more it seems to be a reinvention that is really true to its roots.

British designer too 😊👍🏻

Here’s the new factory variant 

It's not that big ? 2.3 4 cyl ?  I like it a lot , I've got a liking for pillarless door windows anyway but the whole truck looked well thought out with plenty of useful factory options and what looked to be a durable interior .

Apart from the trucks I'd also like the space and relative trail freedom the US has ...

Steve

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, reb78 said:

Why cant we easily have these big Fords in the UK?!

USA Ford don't build them to meet UK/Euro approval standards, but there's always the personal import method.

I think it's the 2.3 turbo engine, so essentially the same as the Focus RS engine, which is derived from a Volvo unit, I believe.

Well capable of an unstressed 300bhp.

Hmmm, quite like that, in a funny sort of way it looks a bit more straightforward and less funny that the Pretender. Not sure I'm a ball cap wearing "whoop, whoop, all riiiiiiight, yahooo, yeah" kinda guy though so I'm probably ruled out from owning one.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:26 PM, Bowie69 said:

I think it's the 2.3 turbo engine, so essentially the same as the Focus RS engine, which is derived from a Volvo unit, I believe.

Well capable of an unstressed 300bhp.

2.3 as the base engine (think it is 270hp) or the 2.7 Ecoboost V6 with 310hp. Suspect there will be a V8 at some point too.

3 hours ago, Chicken Drumstick said:

Only ones in the UK most likely. In the USA it is viewed very differently.

Indeed as I am sure my numerous friends across the pond will attest.

BTW My comments were somewhat tongue in cheek 🙄