Disco 4 2014 headlight bulb upgrade

Notamanxman

+1 on Osram Night breakers.
I've got them on our Disco 2 & L322 RR. The L322 are the HID versions, probably similar to those you'll probably need.
They were a good improvment for light output on both.
Beware there's a lot of dodgy / fake versions on eBay.
I only use well known sellers on Amazon - still a huge saving vs Halfords or similar

Another vote for the Nightbreakers.

I've just tried a set of LEDs in the P38, even more output but I feel those are too bright for safe use on public roads. I think I'll stick to Nightbreakers H4 for dipped/main beam and add LED H1 for the inner high beam.

On 10/20/2020 at 7:21 PM, Notamanxman said:

New here so hello and apologies if the topic has been covered previously? My Disco lights are not the best for the roads here on the Isle of Man would anyone have any recommendations of what lamps to replace the std fitted? Thanks . 

This is a great site for help BUT you will be much better served by joining DISCO3.co.uk and ask in the D4 section. I don't know what the options were for a D4 but the D3 has multiple headlight options from new so it will affect the choices to upgrade. A change of original spec may be the better choice?