Does anyone know the where abouts of a friend's series 2

twizzle

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2020 at 5:36 PM, twizzle said:

series2 dave wilaims1.PNG

series2 dave wilaims2.PNG

The DVLA website reports that it is red now, and the tax ran out on 1st December, MOT unknown - probably exempt. Last change of log book October 2014. The general lookup won't give owner details. At least it still exists!

• 1 month later...
  • western changed the title to Does anyone know the where abouts of a friend's series 2

Wouldn’t it be good if DVLA offered this as a service, to contact the current/last owners to see if they would be interested in selling a vehicle that is of interest to someone.  They could pass on your contact details and charge the interested party a fee for it..  I have tried to find my wife’s old 1989 Mini City.  It’s changed colour and I can see when it was last MOT’d.  I couldn’t find it so have now bought myself a Series 3 to restore 😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, Retroanaconda said:

Sadly for those looking to trace a car, just wanting to contact the keeper to enquire about buying the vehicle is very unlikely to be accepted as a reason for DVLA release the data.

Worth having a chat with them maybe, as there's at least SOME mechanism in place to do it.