Screws for mat retainers

BogMonster

In the back of the 110 there is a metal strip across the bottom of the door aperture which retains the rubber floor mat at the back, held in by 7 screws.

In the second row there is a similar arrangement to retain the rubber mat on either side except it's held in across the bottom of the door aperture by 3 much larger screws on each side.

I need to identify a number for the screws but am being told the parts manual says these plates are riveted on. They aren't and never have been. Anybody got a parts diagram/numbers for these 2 different sorts of screws please?

Thanks.

Recently replaced the rear doormat strip on my 110 it had self tapping screws in, new one is secured with stainless tek screws.

page 801 item 10 http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/parts_books/110/9_body_and_chassis_p741-909.pdf

no mat retainers on my 2nd row, only alongside seatbox for front mat around the seatbox

the rubber seal might be rivetted to the trim strip. as rivets are mentioned here item 11, rubber strip is item 8 

2020-11-07 (1).png

Thanks. Yeah I ended up finding they were an AB606... number so I bought some #6 stainless ones and refitted it with those.

I thought the centre row screws were self-tappers too but I now find there is something on the bottom of them that spins so I gave up and decided I couldn't be bothered!