300Tdi Injectors - Rebuilding with New Nozzles

I got some DTP nozzles. I don't have access to a pop tester (yet). We are working on that. I mechanically minded friend in South Africa is going to buy one and i will pay half.

Which bits/parts set the pressure in this injector?

There doesn't seem to be anything in the 300Tdi holder to set up. Normally its a shim i think but they don't have one if i recall.  There's two pressures listed in the book. 2940PSI Initial and 4120PSI Secondary. I've not idea what the two figures mean.

Don't they normally open and spray at one pressure so which one is it? Seems strange there's two....

If you can point me at any info as i've googled and there's some generic bench strip, cleaning and rebuild but i'd like to know what i'm doing in a little more depth. I'd also like to test it properly.

The nozzles are like £17 so its worth buying a pop tester if you only do one injector !