If anybody is interested just found these. I'm not after a pair but might be useful to someone on here.  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPAFAX-VM3-Universal-Van-Lorry-Bus-Tractor-Unbreakable-Mirror-NEW-205x150-mm/224256342322?hash=item3436b83932:g:wVQAAOSwRspfw-Jt     £10 each plus postage got to be a bargain.

Edited by ballcock
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, ballcock said:

If anybody is interested just found these. I'm not after a pair but might be useful to someone on here.  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPAFAX-VM3-Universal-Van-Lorry-Bus-Tractor-Unbreakable-Mirror-NEW-205x150-mm/224256342322?hash=item3436b83932:g:wVQAAOSwRspfw-Jt     £10 each plus postage got to be a bargain.

I see they are gone now I hope some one on here had them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all , just to finish this off ordered 2 pairs of wing mirrors and fitting kits for £200 that included delivery and vat a week Friday they arrived Wednesday this week,image.thumb.jpg.b0ba0ba80eab415c155e3806dcef1cf9.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.1d41d2519687fa92ee5298edb99152a4.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.32116494d08a0e9e1985b50bafac3ba3.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.aff69030dfc4192773fd50156d6a4043.jpg

mad Mo said chap on the phone Andy was great  another job for over Christmas 🎄,I’m going to be busy 😁.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bowie69 said:

Mad Mo Murph,

Screamed at anyone on his turf!

He'd shake his stick, get his pitchfork, quick,

And returned them all to the earth.

11 minutes ago, Retroanaconda said:

There once was a fellow called Mo

A grey 90 he drove through the snow

Good will to all men

Except those with 110s

They belong in canals don’t you know?

:lol: Good work chaps!

No not yet Mo will be fitting them to the project next week and I'll put some pics up in the build thread and on here , but I want more poems . I've been trying to make one up but it's just not happening at the minute :D .So come on everybody after the #### year we've all had I think a poetry competition would be a great way to bring some fun back to this mad silly world :rofl: . If a grown up wants to change the title to Spafax mirrors and poetry competition I don't mind :popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emotic .

• Like 1