X-Eng Challenge

JST

Richard and Trev can i have your email for the marshal instructions please.

Bish, Paul you should have yours by now.

All competitors should also have their entry forms by now (the .zip file attached to the email called directions also has the entry form in it before anyone asks (again))

not had anything could you send it to paul.r.challis@hotmail.co.uk

ta

paul

well got all the competitors now, anyone else fancy coming along to help with the Marshalling?

err Steve sorry i only do winch events; for more specfic fetishes i should try elsewhere on the net, i expect Lard knows a web address off hand you could use.......................................

The rules look fair. Glad you've managed to sort out your own insurance - it opens more possibilities and any associations, good or bad are entirely your own.

Jim.P Could I have fish & chips + diet coke please?

There was a rule about the body having a 81cm transverse opening. Is this an opening to the outside e.g. sunroof or the void within it's walls? i.e. no single seat trucks or London Taxi's?

James, I'll be available in a marshalling capacity on the day too.

Si

Si,

its an opening of 81cm that must be unobstructed to allow exit from the vehicle.

no single seat vehicles is something i will bring in, in that your vehicle must have correct seating and seatbelts/harnesses for driver and one passenger.

The event will be for individual vehicles, each of which may carry one driver and one co-driver providing they are accommodated in securely fixed seats and wearing approved seatbelts or harnesses

the may will prob be changed to must

i,ll put check in post tomorrow james got probs geting money out of jase as norm !

Typical !!! Come on Lard , Obviously your cheque writing is slower than your typing , Is it cheque No. 000002 , You must be the only one who super glues your cheque perferations to make it harder to tear them out .

Dont forget its your turn for Fish and chips as well this time :unsure: