X-Eng Challenge

JST

James, if I can get the alt fixed and make it down Sat one of my passengers is John who though new to the sport would make a darn good bitch. Keen, happy to run arround all day and get wet/muddy while keeping his sense of humour. Wants to bitch but I can't afford the cash or time to run a comp motor. Has got his own landy but think he's bob tailing it at present. Doesn't do internet though.

He would be dead chuffed to get to play.

Just set up bits of the site this morning and dont worry i thought about the weather and wet ground and took that into consideration.....

the consideration being that it is very wet therefore the mud shouldn't clog as much in the tyres which means clean treads; more grip therefore you should be able to do pretty much anything......

i will confirm then with Julian that he has a codriver.

0800hrs Marshalls

0815 onwards Competitors

i know where this site is so i will be able to find it this time. I will drop the series and trailer in the quarry then come on up with the 110.

paul

Just set up bits of the site this morning and dont worry i thought about the weather and wet ground and took that into consideration.....

the consideration being that it is very wet therefore the mud shouldn't clog as much in the tyres which means clean treads,. more grip therefore you shoudl be abel to do pretyt much anything......

Weather, wet, mud, rain - dont worry he said - at 3 pm this afternoon I thought the tide had come in.

in Wolverhampton!!!.

Steady there Victor you will need Jims help after lunch when you get another 'migrane'.......

strange how they always come on really bad later in the day when everyone is just a bit tired....... and things are getting tougher!!!!

Jim - how are your Bowlines?

bowlines?

That's it for the food- i'll be giving the order to my staff tomorrow and won't get a chane to update after that.

if you are desperate and have my mobile number then phone me on that and i will make changes to the final list.

Cheers