parts manual needed 200tdi discovery engine

hurbie

(posted this on the international part of the forum, but no replays at the moment)

hello all , 

for my daily driver i need to change the timingbelt (i have no idea how long ago the belt was changed) , the car is a 1987 110 fitted with a discovery 200tdi (low mounted turbo)

to order the right parts , i'm looking for a online Discovery 200TDI parts manual (i have the manual for the defender engine) , anybody knows where tot find one ?

or maybee someone can scan the relative pages from a manual ?

10 hours ago, teabag said:

A screen shot  from one of the links above 

B29FE93A-8248-49A4-813D-72A2732C335D.thumb.jpeg.0a2138bd506c35ee9ee6c878653a6b6b.jpeg

It now appears that  the part number for ‘ belt-engine timing’ is ETC8550  for the 200 series, not ERR1092 above which is for the 300 series, confirmed by looking in my genuine disco1 parts catalogue and also the link posted by sierrafery

Its the first time I’ve found errors in the on-line lrcat.com catalogue, also the code name for engines produced 1989-1994 was Jay