Can anyone tell me more about my vehicle?

Danforrest

Hi All - new to this forum, my family owns an arctic spec special vehicle landcover and we don't really know anything about. We would love to know more about the vehicle and what it is valued at - see info below.

First Registration - 1998

First registered in UK - 2004

Frame No. SALLDHM67WA158643

20200912_113341_Original.jpeg

20200912_113411_Original.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

It used to be a military vehicle on the reg RL67AA. Date into service 9th Oct 1998 with the description "CAR UTY MED CL 4X4 L/ROVER DFR 110 S/W W/50MM/BALL CL 7PIN ELE INT/CHANGE W/NATO T/H12PE". What this spec actually means or where it served I don't know. The contract code on the seatbox plate as mentioned above might be "LV2A/265"

There was at least one other vehicle the same as yours entered service on the same date. Other vehicles with that description entered service beginning 1996 and were cast around 2001/02, which fits with your 2004 cast date for a 1998. They were either red, white or blue.

CAR UTY MED CL 4X4 L/ROVER DFR 110 S/W, W/50MM/BALL CL 7PIN ELE INT/CHANGE W/NATO T/H12PE".

Car utility medium, CL means Commercial spec, Defender 110 station wagon with 50mm ball coupling & 7 pin trailer socket & interchangeable with NATO 12 pin trailer electrics. possibly a vehicle for royal marines commando's training.

• 3 weeks later...