Zeus rear brake disc conversion

Cornish Rattler

A lot of companies are using the pandemic as an excuse for terrible service, taking customers money and not delivering.  I appreciate that some industries are heavily restricted or shut down, but something like this is not.

3 hours ago, Snagger said:

A lot of companies are using the pandemic as an excuse for terrible service, taking customers money and not delivering.  I appreciate that some industries are heavily restricted or shut down, but something like this is not.

The thing that gets me with them is they don't seem interested in taking my money from my account when i ordered the fronts they took the money out on the day they was being sent out and front the day i ordered the rears till now there website has said they have the kits in stock so why am i not getting the parts, anyway will be ringing them later and see whats happening.

Well, at least they’re not pulling a Craddock and taking the money and leaving you hanging for months while lying about stock.  No business likes to defer charging customers, so they must have some genuine reasons that they can’t supply your order, so good on them for not charging you already.  It would be better if they could give you an explanation and an estimated time frame, though.  They don’t owe customers that, but good communication and showing care to customers is part of the service package.

1 hour ago, Snagger said:

Well, at least they’re not pulling a Craddock and taking the money and leaving you hanging for months while lying about stock.  No business likes to defer charging customers, so they must have some genuine reasons that they can’t supply your order, so good on them for not charging you already.  It would be better if they could give you an explanation and an estimated time frame, though.  They don’t owe customers that, but good communication and showing care to customers is part of the service package.

Apparently they had a problem with discs ( batch ) i think and had to sent them back but have said they are sending the kit out to me tomorrow, yipee😀

4 minutes ago, Badger110 said:

That’s good news 😁

Their lack of communication to you is what would make me not want to use them again though,  It doesn’t take much for someone to pick up the phone or email to those who have ordered and explain a delay.

I know, i rang them earlier today and was told by one of the  ladies on the phone i will find out what happend and will ring you back in 10 mins and didn't here anything and as i was busy in the garage i ended up ringing them back 2 hrs later and was told they are sending them out tomorrow 🤔

Yes..... I know.

But to me they are well worth waiting for.

But in general, Zeus delivers eventually but somehow comms & shipping are not their strongest point..

I found them not easy in the comms and reply dep., but once they say they'll ship it did actually arrive.

And their technical help & support was very good.

44 minutes ago, Arjan said:

Yes..... I know.

But to me they are well worth waiting for.

But in general, Zeus delivers eventually but somehow comms & shipping are not their strongest point..

I found them not easy in the comms and reply dep., but once they say they'll ship it did actually arrive.

And their technical help & support was very good.

Yeah its just worrying not seeing the money going out of my account after just over 6 wks after ordering them and when you go on thier site its saying that they have them in stock, its just that i've had the landy stripped down in the garage since the week after ordering as when they originally told me they was coming in 2-3 wks time i though i would get myself in front and start stipping them, ok thats my fault but i wasn't expecting them to take another 4 wks but hopefully they will arrive tomorrow 🙂

Fully understand that feeling.

"In Stock" here means often that the supplier of the vendor has the bits in stock.

Since January 1, that means nothing really..

So best practise is to call and make sure they actually have the part on their shelf - not on one at the other side of the Channel...

40 minutes ago, Arjan said:

Fully understand that feeling.

"In Stock" here means often that the supplier of the vendor has the bits in stock.

Since January 1, that means nothing really..

So best practise is to call and make sure they actually have the part on their shelf - not on one at the other side of the Channel...

Yeah 😁

20 hours ago, Cornish Rattler said:

Right as fare as I can see other than the difference in part numbers Z1301 ( Front ) and Z1301R (Rear ) and reading through the fitting instruction for both front and rear kits inc all individual part numbers both kits appear to be the same, will post pic's later.

Calliper plates fitted 

20210313_103824.jpg

20210313_103846.jpg