Zeus rear brake disc conversion

Cornish Rattler

1 hour ago, Cornish Rattler said:

Not heard out from Zeus yet but i've just adjusted the rod on the master cylinder and its better and feels like all 4 wheels are working together now 🙂

This is one area that I focused on, since the travel of both the M/C and the pedal is limited then the the amount of play in the linkage is important.

As I am using a M/C from a servo system I got the info from the workshop manual. This enabled me to ensure that I got the max pedal travel possible which exceeded the M/C travel.

3 hours ago, missingsid said:

This is one area that I focused on, since the travel of both the M/C and the pedal is limited then the the amount of play in the linkage is important.

As I am using a M/C from a servo system I got the info from the workshop manual. This enabled me to ensure that I got the max pedal travel possible which exceeded the M/C travel.

Yeah when i first fitted the front disc kit it never accured to me that the mast cylinder would need adjusting but the after fitting the rear kit and had to pump the pedal i put it down to pos air in the system more than rod adjustment but thought i would give it a go and see and has made a difference.