IforWilliams trailer - do youhappen to know ?

Arjan

This year, this Ifor Williams trailer found its way into the circus here and so far we're quite happy with it.

afbeelding.png.7f7258455acef8879d9d619a9facf606.pngIfor

Yes, reflections boards were fitted by me as I like them a lot to make the trailers as visible as possible..

Question 1 : The foglight does not seem to be connected to PIN 2 (54G) - is there a special IW wiring thing ?

Question 2 : Does anybody know what LED units will a +/- direct swop for these bulb units ?

Thanks !

Any square LED light should fit, the top right on this site for example https://www.towingandtrailers.com/products/trailer-parts/trailer-lights/rear-trailer-lights/led-rear-lights/3-function-led-lights/

rear fog light is IIRC on a blue wire at pin 2 https://www.westerntowing.co.uk/trailer-caravan-12n-wiring-diagram/ 7 pin trailer wiring is common, shouldn't think Ifor trailers would be any different.

Hi Arjan, 

Good idea with the reflection boards, but should they not have been the other way around so trafik from behind gets pointed to the sides around the trailer in a similar way that roadsigns point to the pasning side? (I know, i know, penny pickling, but my ocd flipped 🙂)

/mads

Idea behind the boards as they are fitted now is that they point sort of outwards - making a flow around the trailer regardless of on what side of the road I drive.... They are seriously visible..

We have put a feed on all 7 pins and the fog light will not come up. It does work when a direct feed is done on the light so I assume a cable problem. So a rewire seems to be on the list of jobs...

Many thanks for the link !

1 hour ago, Arjan said:

We have put a feed on all 7 pins and the fog light will not come up. It does work when a direct feed is done on the light so I assume a cable problem. So a rewire seems to be on the list of jobs...

It's trailer wiring... of course a rewire is necessary.