Rivnut Removal

Turnips

Evening,

Rivnuts - or to be precise: rivnut removal.

I am currently stripping the bulkhead on my 109 prior to shot blasting. Of the four rivnuts on the bulkhead (engine side) two are spinning. One of them will be an easy fix, I'll just nip it up with my rivnut tool. The other is going to cause me a headache as I had to cut the bolt head off to remove the heater matrix. What are people's preferred solutions to this? 

Thanks for the replies. Yes my worry was that I didn't want to dig into the metal on the bulkhead with whichever disc on a six inch grinder, and I can't drill it out as the rivnut just spins in the hole. Die grinder is going to be the right tool for the job here I think

No help now I know but when I drill a hole for a rivnut, before fitting it I use a 3 sided file to take a small triangle of material out, when you clamp the rivnut up it jams into this void which is usually enough to stop it spinning when you need to undo it later on