90 soft top hood sticks

Hi all, I would like to replace my existing hood sticks and roll bar with hoops made of thicker tube.

There was a company that did a replacement set that incorporated a mount for the seat belt and door channels.

They were at the LRO show a number of years ago but ive lost their info.

Does it ring a bell with anyone?

cheers

There was a company advertising hood frames on ebay up till recently, have bought from them in the past & was well made - can't remember the name though and can't see them now..

If you can find a local tube benders it's easy enough to copy the original frame in wider tube - had one made up recently by a guy that builds classic motorcycle frames

Thank you chaps, That's the company.

Looking at their heavy duty 90 set I don't want the 2  tubes in the front as that basically mirrors the setup I have with the military roll bar and hood sticks.

The roll bar just holds the seatbelt mount and annoyingly sits right on the zip for my side windows so I'll get them to put the mount on the front bar and delete the 2nd bar.

Thanks for your time chaps I'll get in touch with them this week.