Britpart shocks and GB parabolics

Cornish Rattler

Excellent info and pictures. They look great and lots of shock movement.

Now I see the fronts... I should have ordered the fronts to match the rear instead of the Monroe.  Next time! ha ha!!

5 hours ago, Cornish Rattler said:

Pic of new rear shocks with old shocks, when fully closed the old shocks measure 14" end to end and when fully open they measure 211/2" end to end.

The new shocks when fully closed measure 16" end to end and when fully open they measure 241/2" end to end.

I don't have the old fronts off yet but i am swapping them over at the weekend so can do a compare them then and let you know the measurments 🙂

20210304_100739.jpg

Apologies if you have already mentioned this. Are you using the stock mounting locations? Do the new shocks collapse short enough not to bottom out?

8 hours ago, youngengineer said:

What are the results then?

As I said in my other thread it was to late in the evening to try them and as I'm in work today (in walking distance ) I won't get to try them but it's my normal day off tomorrow so I will try them out and give it a run :)

On 3/15/2021 at 3:50 PM, Cornish Rattler said:

Was out all day in the landy today done over 100 mile and the shock are great not a massif improvement on normal driving but you notic a big difference going over speed bumps but would come into thier own when off road for peeps into off roading😃

Remember to adjust bump stops. Mine were bottoming out on speed bumps.

Edited by youngengineer