Correct part no

andy _1

there are3 types of pads

one uses a plate spring, 2nd uses the split pins & wire springs, 3rd uses the full solid pin.R clips or split pins & coil springs,  my 110 rear pads are the 3rd style but come in 2 thicknesses depending on what calipers are fitted. 

SFP000280 are the thinner of the2types which are like the rear pads in your photo. the bigger pad on left looks to be a front caliper pad,

I thought that,  but that pad you called rear is not , its the front both are  front pads that how I am confused. Right do 300 tdi front calipers fit on the early 1989 90 front axel if so ill just buy calipers, those brakes are alot bigger. Also the solid disk thats on it just now that will fit the 300 tdi caliper , won't it ?

Edited by andy _1

Sorry didn't see the 90 or front bit, right found these numbers in the 90 parts book see page 596 [this is at top centre of the page] item 17 [3 number listed refer to the notes on the page 

http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/parts_books/90/7_brakes_fuel_air_exhaust_cool_heat_p581-718.pdf

Later 90's use  SFP000260, which is shown for vehicles from chassis number starting HA. 

I use these on my 110 they are same pads for front non-vented & vented calipers/discs previously STC1275/RTC5574.

My 1989 110 has front vented disc & calipers from a later vehicle, the attaching bolts are metric AFU1031 or vehicles with disc all round used FTC3375 now new number shown in link