Coniston Green LRC.570 or LRC.570(b)??

The rear tub for my 1993 200tdi 90 is at the coachworks ready to get painted. The spray painter has asked me to confirm the paint colour. There are no paint markings on the vin plate. I know it is Coniston Green but searching all the resources I can find throws up 2 paint codes - LRC570 & LRC.570(b) - but I cannot find any information to confirm the difference. Can anyone help?

I know there is another Coniston Green code LRC637 - but that is for later 1998+ models, so I am sure it is 570.

But what is the difference?

I’ve just been through the Conistone green mire , according to  Ali at Paint man paints there’s three shades , by all accounts Land Rover used the wrong shade for a while on the production line hence the right royal pain in the parts , it may be well worth while making a phone call , they’re a really helpful firm .