Newbie.

6 hours ago, Mo Murphy said:

Welcome Mick, what Land Rover do you have ?

Mo

Cheers Mo.

My daily is a 95 110 300tdi. And my may never get round to finish is an 88 110 with a disco 200tdi. I've a 2nd hand galv chassis waiting to go under it but getting too old for this sh##.

Edited by Mick the builder.
Changed a word.

20 hours ago, Mick the builder. said:

Hi all, just joined and trying to find my way around the site. Looking for a place to introduce myself before I get my head bitten off.

Welcome to the forum! Certainly I've found that folk on here are really friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Have definitely benefitted from others experiences!

Simon... 

Welcome to a great forum.  Masses of good technical advice and relatively little BS.  "getting too old for this sh##".  What do you mean?  You're still vertical most days, aren't you?  Half this forum membership seems to be well into penshionable age, so just keep on with the sh##.   It's a Land Rover after all, so what do you expect?

Mike

On 2/25/2021 at 4:02 AM, Mick the builder. said:

Hi all, just joined and trying to find my way around the site. Looking for a place to introduce myself before I get my head bitten off.

It’s not that sort of forum!  I think, and hope, you’ll find it a civilised and friendly place.  Arguments are a very rare thing here, not unheard of, but the exception.  Welcome.

• Like 1

Ian, Live close to Killykeen forest and fished most of the local venues, I have drunk in the Anglers rest but usually closer to home, (well I used to pre covid)

Edited by Paddy
Senior moment !!

On 2/25/2021 at 12:02 AM, Mick the builder. said:

Welcome and hello! Definitely not that kind of forum. 👍

All the best

G

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 9:45 PM, ThreePointFive said:

I dunno, Western can get a bit agitated if he has too many Ribenas, other than that we're relatively sedate.

Welcome Mick! PS Believe it or not Western can tell you the actual parts numbers for everything that goes into Ribena, from memory! And that was a misprint from ThreePointFive - he meant 'sedated'.