300tdi injection pump part number

Hi guys

As the Disco 200tdi FIP is getting hard to get now i've decided to buy a 300tdi FIP to fit to my 200tdi engine.

The engine started life as a Defender 200tdi engine but when i aquired the engine the timing case was damaged where the alt / power steer pump bracket bolted to the timing case and one of the long studs that goes into the engine block through timing case was snapped as well, anyway i decided to re-dress the engine as a Disco 200tdi by fitting a Disco timing case inc timing belt, Disco turbo and manifolds but still using the Defender FIP and fitting it into my late 2a 88 which even though the engine runs fine it just doesn't have enough grunt both bottom end power and top end power which a Disco FIP should give but with a 300tdi FIP there are 3 different ones, i know the EDC one i don't need but not sure which of the other 2 i need so is it possible for someone to give me the correct part number of the one i need please 🙂

There are three variations of the 300tdi non edc pump. First one is for the early 94/95 non EGR engines, doesn’t have the throttle position sensor on the top. Second has the throttle position sensor. Last one is fitted to the late engines with AS10 immobiliser - just has a metal cover over the stop solenoid which can be removed. All of these work fine on any non edc engine.

21 minutes ago, oneandtwo said:

There are three variations of the 300tdi non edc pump. First one is for the early 94/95 non EGR engines, doesn’t have the throttle position sensor on the top. Second has the throttle position sensor. Last one is fitted to the late engines with AS10 immobiliser - just has a metal cover over the stop solenoid which can be removed. All of these work fine on any non edc engine.

Thanks for this, will a 0460414099 do sorry for asking its just i don't want to get the wrong one.

On 3/30/2021 at 11:03 AM, Cornish Rattler said:

I ordered a 300 injection pump the other day and today it arrived so next week whilst i'm off i will get it fitted 😃

Removed the old FIP this afternoon and fitted the new one in place just now, just got to refit all the pipes and try it tomorrow 🙂

Edited by Cornish Rattler

On 4/5/2021 at 5:58 PM, Cornish Rattler said:

Removed the old FIP this afternoon and fitted the new one in place just now, just got to refit all the pipes and try it tomorrow 🙂

Test run went well the other day and had it on the Mway today and was very happy with it 🙂