This mornings project

Stellaghost

I tend to find I create mess when I'm working, but that's because I'm usually single minded on the task at hand and ignore what's going on around me.

However over the years I've learnt that when I'm in charge I'm forever telling others to tidy up after themselves as I see an order and therefore a clear path to getting something done...but I rarely practice what I preach ;)

If I'm struggling with something in the workshop or at work, I usually stop and clear up to clear my head.

I'm sure there's some psychological reason for it

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Badger110 said:

I tend to find I create mess when I'm working, but that's because I'm usually single minded on the task at hand and ignore what's going on around me.

However over the years I've learnt that when I'm in charge I'm forever telling others to tidy up after themselves as I see an order and therefore a clear path to getting something done...but I rarely practice what I preach ;)

If I'm struggling with something in the workshop or at work, I usually stop and clear up to clear my head.

I'm sure there's some psychological reason for it

You've described me perfectly there too :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another small project this morning, managed to punch a hole through my trailer bed when picking up engine hoist this will not happen again now covered in 2mm galvanised plate regards Stephen 

20210425_145159.thumb.jpg.766bcdde8bf1b6b08e3486f40579a596.jpg

20210425_145228.jpg

20210425_160912.jpg

Edited by Stellaghost
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...