Muddy Truckers 2007

ciderman

I'd promised myself I'd do it this year but I somehow think its not going to happen. I marshalled as team mates couldn't decide whether they wanted to do it in time. Awesome event, well organised but pretty tough. This year, without a doubt will be even harder. Mr Feeney has been evil making people live out of they're trucks for 3 days!!!

If you're looking at army ration packs, get the right menus as some of the food is 'interesting' at best :unsure:

No seconds in this team :D

Tomcat is easy to live out of, fleece is lighter than door tops and heater, and works when engine is not running.

Ade, its all about 'leccy jackets. Mmmmmmm.

The only reason I've got the heater is to demist the windscreen. I'll probably ditch it and get a heated one instead.

Well im not sure if were on it yet but the entry form and cheque for both cars is in the hands of the good ol Royal Mail! Fingers crossed we get there in time. :D

Looks like we all get to have a few beers now, Cant get many cans in the trayback but not to worry Andy Blunsden has a large fridge in his 90,oh and a microwave, shaver socket , hair drier, gps, fish finder , you name it , it`ll proly be in there. :D

Ade, its all about 'leccy jackets. Mmmmmmm.

The only reason I've got the heater is to demist the windscreen. I'll probably ditch it and get a heated one instead.

Ady has me armed with a chamois for demisting

Looks like we all get to have a few beers now, Cant get many cans in the trayback but not to worry Andy Blunsden has a large fridge in his 90,oh and a microwave, shaver socket , hair drier, gps, fish finder , you name it , it`ll proly be in there. :D

Latest is he has an onboard weigher just incase VOSA are about. a Tassimo coffee maker so we will be ok for a morning latte machiato. Vanity mirror, fondu set, cuddly toy, selection of wines and glasses and thick red shag carpet.