Some say he thinks at 500 Amps, others that he is magnetic

FridgeFreezer

Oooh - he's got Metal-Mickey gloves - he must be Good. :P

Who is this 'Al' everyone keeps talking about...? :ph34r:

Ahhh, one day, the exact date of which is known only to an admin worker at Southern Electric, I too will have welders capable of going over '10'...

Don't think much of the site - who does it, some kind of sex-starved 10-thumbed post-labotomy rhesus monkey...? :D

Al. :)

Don't think much of the site - who does it, some kind of sex-starved 10-thumbed post-labotomy rhesus monkey...? :D

So what you're saying Al, is that a sex-starved 10-thumbed post-labotomy rhesus monkey could do a website AND build a car faster than you? And probably turn the steering wheel on a Unimog without crying too...

Oh God - it's TRUE !!! :(

(I take exception to the Mog steering line though - slow speeds on tarmac? I know you're an ex-olympic lifter, but I still reckon you'd be struggling... ;) ).

Send me those welding gauntlets and I'll forgive the vaporware jibe! :P

Go on pleeeeaaaaase...

Al.

:)

P.S. Shut your hole Br00n1e ! :P

Oh God - it's TRUE !!! :(

(I take exception to the Mog steering line though - slow speeds on tarmac? I know you're an ex-olympic lifter, but I still reckon you'd be struggling... ;) ).

Send me those welding gauntlets and I'll forgive the vaporware jibe! :P

Go on pleeeeaaaaase...

Al.

:)

P.S. Shut your hole Br00n1e ! :P

Fit have I done? Was laughing at the tread in generel but now, laughing at

"So what you're saying Al, is that a sex-starved 10-thumbed post-labotomy rhesus monkey could do a website AND build a car faster than you? And probably turn the steering wheel on a Unimog without crying too..."

:D :D :D

Broonie - it would be like watching two daddy long legs rucking if these two kick off

I can honestly say that is the funniest thing I have read for ages - I read it yesterday, and laughed.

I came back to the thread today and laughed harder. :D