iveco massif front bumper cover

Just for certainty, in this image you mean the grey cover that has the number plate attached to it?

Massif_Pickup_klein.JPG

Naturally I can't help directly, but visually identifying the part may help others to understand which part you are asking about.

It should go without saying that if that isn't the part you need then an appropriate picture will help.

Regards.

9 hours ago, Arjan said:

thanks,I will try to get in touch with the seller,I see he is in France,I hope we will be able to communicate,thanks again,best regards

He also has a set of 5 wheels it seems.

I am away for 10 days, but if you want to when I'm back I can try to contact the man..

Google translate may help you here.

Bon Couarage

that  will be a great help if you can help me with the seller,that site won't accept payment outside of France,I try few times but won't go trough,I think they accept only from France,I wrote him few emails but he didn't answer yet,I need that cover and bumper like air,my car is mising that and I can't find one anywhere,I can't belive Iveco factory is carying less,thanks in advance if you can help me with this transaction,cheers,Adrian

21 hours ago, Arjan said:

He also has a set of 5 wheels it seems.

I am away for 10 days, but if you want to when I'm back I can try to contact the man..

Google translate may help you here.

Bon Couarage

is imposible to buy from that site,they don't accept payment from other country,the seller don't reply for my messages,I try for the last few days and no result,if you can help me it will be great,thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 7:50 PM, Arjan said:

S O P  For LeBonCoin.....

Remind me when I'm back and i'll give it a try.

hello,just a reminder if you can help me with that Iveco Massif front bumper from leboncoins.fr site,I tryed many times to get in touch with the seller but no luck,thanks in advance,Adrian

Believe it or not.......

I got a reply..

He sent me a message though LB and will try to find out what the costs are to sent the bumper to me here in the Alier (03).

If I get a price for this I 'll get back to you

You can then organize transport to you.