Body parts

I’m changing the inner sills and just want to know if anyone has done there’s,

where did you get them from price ect  ect 

I’ve got both sides to do from what I can see both middle pillars ok but need back black part in tub. 
any advice be welcome thank you.

1C493B04-8714-4856-AB09-83C078C90D28.png

25A2728E-17BE-46D7-8188-92666F0F613E.jpeg

02984B88-D1D0-4914-ABE1-95A0FA3CFF9D.jpeg

Edited by Green200tdi

I got my sill channel for my 90 from paddocks - I was happy with the parts and the service.

I have just bought rear outriggers from YRM. They were good quality and good service. I called YRM and I found this better than ordering from the website.

So good kit and good service from both.

Don't forget to order the associated brackets and bolts that you need.

Good luck.

M

Some of us are not as talented as Ralph so get yaself to Yrm.. I didn’t need sills but I did need c post. Plus other bits, footwell, body cappings etc

good quality and most importantly.. they fit

could be worth a call as also mentioned above, as they do do some re con parts that can save you some £££

Yeah my up rights are good so may go with just replacing bottom and bits in tub only thing is need to weld but don’t know how so guess find a mobile welder 

£585 seems a lot of money but guess it’s a lot of body renewed 👍

I am soon to embark on a chassis change. Will include all new (galv) doors and a galv bulkhead. I did my C pillars about 8 years ago but I am going to invest now and get the whole galvanised sill/B pillar/C pillar from YRM. Its about £1k for both sides but with everything else and refurbing panels as I go, I figure I wont need to touch the body or chassis again after this.

(do YRM do discounts for big spends??!)

2 hours ago, Chambo110 said:

Some of us are not as talented as Ralph so get yaself to Yrm.. I didn’t need sills but I did need c post. Plus other bits, footwell, body cappings etc

good quality and most importantly.. they fit

could be worth a call as also mentioned above, as they do do some re con parts that can save you some £££

A friend did the cutting & welding for me.