You know you are addicted to Land Rovers when..........

Not quite there yet, I only got calls from our local independent after he retired. 🙂 He's a great chap, he's always welcome at the Workshop just like I was at his place years ago, and always a pleasure talking or working with him.

Not Land Rover spares but I did have my gun dealer phone me up and ask if he could "buy" back some shotgun cartridges off me as he had none of that type in stock and someone was after them. Guess he charged the new price for them since they'd more than doubled since I bought them but did replace like for like later on.

I live on a trunk road and locals know my house with the Land Rovers and Range Rovers parked at the front and the back of the house. I have a Disco 2 in my field at the back and another in the paddock. He had seen the one in the field and was looking for a front bumper despite telling me he doesn't "fit used parts". Unfortunately that one is too good to break as it only has 92k on the clock and am looking for a buyer.

It is good that he called.

My local agricultural engineer, (and LR fixer of choice), sometimes rings me for assistance to search for obscure bits of agri machinery, tractors and classic cars, as he knows I enjoy hunting bits down on the Internet. 

Yes, I am that sad an anorak!

• Like 2