now all legal

hi all, i have received my documents for my rebuild, logbook with new registration number, its mot and insured now, i was wondering where do i put the vin plates, i think one goes on the slam panel but where do i put the other one, i will probably be putting it back up for sale now, i've attached some old photos still in the same condition but it got brand wolf wheels on, dd

landy 2.jpg

IMG_20200324_134413.jpg

IMG_20200324_134348.jpg

IMG_20200324_134456.jpg

• Like 1

Main one with axle weight chart on it on a factory vehicle is riveted to the top of brake pedal assembly under the bonnet, long thin alloy one goes in front screen left side, but normally is riveted to the dash front edge but below the trimmed top, 

Was it a rebuild on a new galvanised chassis which wouldn't need any dvla involementor did you use a 2nd hand chassis which should use the 2nd hand chassis identity if it still kept it. 

Hi western, it was the original military chassis which was in excellent condition so had it sand blasted and then galvanized, then powder coated, so has original vin numbers, the original vin plates are 3"×2" and other one is 5"×2" so seem to large to go on the dash?, dd