Removing lpg system from manifold

hi all, discovery 2 4.0 v8 lpg, 2002, hoping to do head gaskets and others things in there, but first need to remove lpg system from manifold, is it difficult, is there a how to do list anywhere, was going to start it today on the drive, weather suppose to be good, dd

At that age I would assume it is multipoint, in which case it will just be remove the LPG injectors and plug the holes left. 

Wiring will likely just all unplug, but take a good look at it ;)

The easiest wat to disconnect a multipoint LPG system is to leave the injectors connected to the inlet manifold (usually bolted or tie-wrapped to it anyway) and disconnect LPG supply and electrical connectors at the rails. Than just take off the manifold with injectors to do the head gaskets.

Very clean! I might be tempted if you chuck it out...

They'll have drilled holes in the manifold for the injectors to feed into. Those nipples are usually M8 or M10 fine thread. Easiest way to know if to measure. You could pop in some bolts/set screws with some loctite to seal off the holes.

Update, right mess underneath manifold, also found what looks like a dust cap amongst that mess, presume it fit on photo three, rocker covers no better,why does the block look orangery red, had they put some kind of sealant in oil, also had water in cylinder 6, but all the gasket had oil and water bubbles on them, bought this 2yr ago and was told its just had a full service, ( no paper work thou), now the whinging over, do I need to put new headbolts in, oh forgot to say the manifold bolts were loose two each end were tight others the were loose, can I reuse manifold gasket because there's  isn't one in the kit, dd

20210509_152430.jpg

20210509_152540.jpg

20210509_152552.jpg

20210509_152442.jpg

20210509_204635.jpg

That's just the cap for the schrader valve on the fuel rail, nothing to worry about. Not a fan of what looks to be a weld on the fuel rail next to it though...

Block colour appears to just be from slightly dirty oil that's been sitting for a while. Same with the rocker covers, sludge deposits from the oil not getting changed often enough (and/or blowby).

The valley gasket looks pretty bad, but only the outside layer?