halfshaft seal

can anyone help me i need to order a seal for my 1988 defender 110

rear halfshaft is this also called arear stub axle just need a part number  and a diagram of where it is and is it a job i can do myself

No seals on the half shaft/drive shaft. 

the stub axle is the part that stays on the main axle casing when the wheel/tyre & complete hub & brake assembly are removed, there is a seal in rear/inner face of the hub & a seal on inside of the stub axle.

See page 427 [page number in top centre of page] rear drum brake/sub axle & driveshaft

http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/parts_books/110/5_axles_suspension_steering_p398-471.pdf

On 5/13/2021 at 10:27 PM, western said:

No seals on the half shaft/drive shaft. 

the stub axle is the part that stays on the main axle casing when the wheel/tyre & complete hub & brake assembly are removed, there is a seal in rear/inner face of the hub & a seal on inside of the stub axle.

See page 427 [page number in top centre of page] rear drum brake/sub axle & driveshaft

http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/parts_books/110/5_axles_suspension_steering_p398-471.pdf

thanks ill get one  its just better to order with the part number thanks again