Identifying Weber 32/34 parts

Hello , need some help with my carb. I stripped the carb for cleaning, made pictures and looked at the diagram but i have two parts left.

When i took the parts out of the ultrasone cleaner a small steel bal and a mini tube appeared in the bin. They must fell out of somewhere during cleaning but i don’t know where they belong. 
Is there anyone who can tell me where they go. See marked parts in first picture

Thanks

E3FF275F-1253-411D-ADED-80E148E19E6E.jpeg

14442F47-99A4-41BE-A268-AE455A936F65.jpeg

0E87DE1F-6979-41CC-BF58-4D2B138B7953.jpeg

I think I solved the puzzle.

Looking at pictures on the net, you can see a the little brass bush inside the pump jet. My pump jet is missing this part. The bush fits perfectly. I think the little ball sits behind it to prevent fuel to back flow. Kind of a valve. 
Would be nice if one you can confirm my thoughts.

7C3A2EC1-46FB-4AC1-B259-CC6625250EA9.jpeg

655507F0-E222-4C53-AC6E-95EE5AD3F123.jpeg

Sounds quite plausible to me.

I would be tempted, if cheap, to replace it, as it looks like it is not supposed to come apart, and the prospect of having to disassemble everything again just to fix it as it has fallen apart is not something I would entertain.