Falken Wildpeak AT3WA

Apologies for yet another tyre topic, but I am shopping for some new tyres to replace Cooper ST-Maxx which seem to have perished rather than worn out. We don't do many miles, maybe 6,000 per year max, and journeys are generally solo short and local, but need to be able to done in light snow, but are almost completely on road. But there are also some occasions going to horseshows towing a trailer, which may be up to 100 miles each way, and there are sometimes wet and muddy bits to get through.   I don't see the point of having a tyre that is '20% off road, 80% on road' - the mud is still the same. But MT tyres would be overkill 99% of the time. I need to be able to rely on the tyres at all times with the horse. The ST-Maxx has handled it all, and been generally very satisfactory, we have never had to be towed. But I don't like that they have started to show signs of cracking around the perimeter just near the bead. So, I was just looking to see what there was (I like BFG but no point in going BFG as they would definitely time-expire before wearing out), and saw the Falken AT3WA Wildpeak.  That seems to potentially fit the bill as well as the Cooper. 

I am just asking that, if anyone has experience of the Falken AT3WA Wildpeak, could you share experience, good or bad. I have no connection with either manufacturer.

I have to say that the BFG All Terrains (KO's) are my go-to tires. I have them on my Jeep JKU as 285's for summer and 245's for winter. (The 285's are on the summer rims and I have dedicated stock rims for winter). They are rated for snow and do very well in deep stuff- and are civilized on roads in dry and wet. The BFG KM's are NOT a good tire in the snow. I have a set of them on my Defender 110 as 235/85-16's for off road fun. They are all lasting well after 6 years of use with no cracking to be seen.