Jump to content

Bloody Windows...

Recommended Posts

You need some flock rubber window seal, for windows up to 6mm thick from memory. Can buy per metre from ebay, woolies trim etc.  Pull any old rotten seal out, push this back in, you dont need to go round the corners, even a bit top and bottom will stop the rattling. 


Edited by Eightpot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eightpot said:

Very useful, I've 4 pairs of alloy tops that need refelting, this supplier might save me a lot of money. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not you, chap. It's a youfisim, as in, that's the thing I was thinking about, but couldn't be bothered to remember the word for.

Or, to succinctisise it. "That's the Badger!".


  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy