Where is the MSA Blue book?

I need to start the cage on my forest rover buggy thing and although I won’t necessarily be entering it in MSA events I think it’s a good place to start in a feeble attempt at compliance..
I was looking for specific information on the cage material requirements but the only thing on the whole MSA site I could find was in reference to single seater racecars. Can someone please point me in the direction of said tomb of knowledge? I remember much of it was like the old ALRC green book but I was keen to see if there has been any updates in the last few years since I ever saw it.
Specifically for anyone remotely interested, I was looking at using a sleeved rear hoop with a 50.8mm tube inside a 60.3mm tube probably using S355 but I’m totaly open to suggestions. Regulations for truck trials might be more applicable if the MSA covers that too nowadays? I’m wondering if I would be allowed to plug weld it in particular. 
https://www.motorsportuk.org/resource-centre/ 
That’s the site I was looking at but can’t find anything. The last entry on this site about it was in 2018 and even going back years, there’s only references to it but no links.
Thanks for any input. 

7F7206BB-46D6-426F-9ED5-E7AD8EA5EDF5.jpeg

1 minute ago, Stellaghost said:

Pretty sure I've got a photocopied set I could copy and send to you if you don't get sorted regards Stephen

Thanks for that, I’m sure it exists electronically nowadays and it’s just my own ineptitude preventing me from finding it!!
Whilst I have you there, I didn’t want to mess your thread up with silly questions and comments but can you remind me please if your 404 half shafts are 8 or 10 spline? I’m thinking they’re 8 spline but I forget as I work on so many different things. The reason I was asking is that the Simca Sumb ones are an almost identical size but are 10 spline. 

5 minutes ago, missingsid said:

Is there anywhere on the forum this can be put for reference as it is very useful particularly as a PDF or has it already been put in the tech area?

I tried a few different search queries but nothing came up. It would definitely be a handy resource but it would need kept current and up to date to be useful, especially the EV regulations which will probably see a constant stream of updates for the next few years.

33 minutes ago, missingsid said:

Is there anywhere on the forum this can be put for reference as it is very useful particularly as a PDF or has it already been put in the tech area?

It would be out of date when next accessed, better to bookmark it on your computer. 

On 8/4/2021 at 10:07 AM, western said:

Select Yearbook & then scroll to the sections lower down the page 

I must be retarded or something but that’s exactly what I was trying to do and still can’t see anything about roll cages.
Can you  give me a page number or link to the relevant section please? I seem to only be able to look at individual sections. Trying to download the whole blue book on Safari or Firefox doesn’t work either on the computer or ipad. 

That’s the error message I get when I try to open or download the whole blue book or the section with the contents:
I hate things like this that should just be easy and work yet don’t.
I almost came a cropper as not all the dies for the JD model 32 have a bend radius over 3 times the radius which is required in the ALRC regulations that Chicken Drumstick posted above and I’m sure were the basis of the MSA regulations I’m looking for.

0FF2F3A8-0CC7-4D60-98ED-348BE7BA2047.png

https://www.motorsportuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2021-03-08-motorsport-uk-yearbook-2021-p165-208-common-regulations-competitors-safety-k.pdf

This contains the roll cage specifications that all other sections refer to.

If Safari cannot open the pdf because you have installed an extension or messed up the settings then try using a different browser. Normally Safari would have no problem downloading and/or displaying a pdf. You can try forcing the download by control-clicking (right clicking if you have a 2 button mouse) on the link on the resources page and choosing "Download Linked File As..."

Edited by Dave W

17 minutes ago, Dave W said:

https://www.motorsportuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2021-03-08-motorsport-uk-yearbook-2021-p165-208-common-regulations-competitors-safety-k.pdf

This contains the roll cage specifications that all other sections refer to.

If Safari cannot open the pdf because you have installed an extension or messed up the settings then try using a different browser. Normally Safari would have no problem downloading and/or displaying a pdf. You can try forcing the download by control-clicking (right clicking if you have a 2 button mouse) on the link on the resources page and choosing "Download Linked File As..."

Downloaded onto my kindle fire straight away regards Stephen